Saturday, November 14, 2009

Discover your Destiny!

The title i have given to this post is the name of the book i read now...Discover your Destiny with the Monk Who Sold his Ferrari...by Robin Sharma. "The Monk who sold his Ferrari" gave me a lot and lot to think about and I admire the way Mr. Robin Sharma adopted to tell the world the secret of lasting happiness.
Reading a book is a journey for me. The moment I start reading, the journey begins....mostly with the author as the guide and the characters as my fellow-travellers. :) . In this book....during my journey till date....i met some people.....each of them made me think about different aspects of life. Speciality here is.....my guide is Julian Mantle (The main Character), who is known as The Monk who sold his Ferrari, and my companion...my fellow-traveller......is Dar Sanderson...who was leading an unhappy...may be..unfulfilling life before meeting Julian.
Here, Julian acts as Dar's coach.....life coach i should say....who gives him...teaches him the message that "you are far greater than you have ever dreamed of being" and describes him the stages ...the 7 stages of self-awakening.

Its really interesting....it makes me think of myself.....to see myself and my life from different angles.

One of the best reading choices for a Seeker.....I should say :)


Love and Peace.....!!!