Saturday, April 18, 2015

Today!

I feel like a baby here :) I wonder...what kept me away from writing....all these days...no....years.....6 years!!!! I know there is no such excuse which can justify this :(
May be i can say...i was busy.....no...i can't.....because I was not really....may be I was lazy.....that is also not a very good reason.....because....no one can be that busy or lazy.....to keep themselves away from something they love to do...for this long!!

I do not know....what really kept me away from something i enjoyed most...writing down my thoughts and feelings...!
May be there is nothing to be surprised about my ignorance about this...almost everything is unknown to me now.....!

After all these years..when i was going through my old posts....I was wondering.....where i can find that person who wrote all that.....who wrote about her dreams....ambitions......who always tried to see the colors of life....who used to once shout to the whole world...that...she is here to make a difference....to live life to the fullest....to show the world the power of smile,love,kindness and peace....to show the world what magic her dreams will do.....!!!!

Did she really exist.....? I doubt....

1 comment: