Monday, April 27, 2015

Thoughts.. :)

How i feel...depends on what i think....and what i think...depends on so many things. It is quite easy to think...when it comes to thinking about anything and everything or to just let our mind wander as it likes....But when it is to focus our thoughts on something....or when we want to think only about good and see the positive things.....sometimes...the opposite happens! Why.....? A very simple....very general...question....which can't be answered so easily. 

We all know that it is always better to see the colorful side of life.....to let only good thoughts conquer us....


Sometimes...when i think of the small small things make me happy....like....a smile from a complete stranger when I am in some kind of confusion......or a song that was forgotten long before but still brings so many colorful memories when i hear it now......or a conversation with a friend who makes me laugh...makes me come back to my spirits whatever mood I was in...


And when it comes to my unhappiness....i realise...very silly things.....i let very very silly things take over my thoughts sometimes!! And now I am happy that i realised it is actually small things that comes out when I expect something from others..or when i receive the most unexpected...or when i judge..which i should never be doing....! 


Yes! It all depends on me...my feelings.....my happiness....my sorrows.....all these are reflections of my thoughts....things i choose to do.....people I choose to be with.....! It's just the way I look at it... :)

No comments: